MA NEW BABY!

(not yet pictured with me)

WELCOMING my new baby home last night! HP Pavilion tx2032AU Entertainment Notebook PC! Actually I don't have any intention to buy anything worthy yesterday but I when I stumble upon this laptop, my first impression is, WOW, nice size! Then as I tried it, I accidentally touch the screen and I went like, WOW, TOUCH SCREEN! And then I also found out that I can flip it and make it as Tablet PC! WOW! WOW! WOW! Triple WOW there! It even has its own mini remote control! So, I got this baby and bring her home! I smiled from ear to ear for this newborn!

The spec goes like this: Genuine Windows Vista® Home Premium; AMD Athlon64™ TK-57 (1.9 GHz, 512KB L2 Cache); 12.1" WXGA High-Definition HP Brightview Wide Touchscreen Display (1280 X 800); 2048MB (667DDR2) / max to 4GB* DDR2 Memory (1024 x 2 pcs); 160GB HDD (5400rpm); DVD +/- RW Double Layer Drive with LightScribe; Bluetooth; 802.11a/b/g; Integrated 10/100/1000 Gigabit LAN; Touch Pad with On/Off button and dedicatd vertical Scroll Up/Down pad; 5-in-1 intergrated digital media reader slot (XD, SD, MMC, Memory Stick, Memory Stick PRO); NVIDIA® GeForce™ Go 6150 (UMA / shared 64MB graphic); One year International Limited Warranty (parts/labor/carry-in)

Some bad review that I read about it: high temperature (bad cooling), noisy and use up battery very fast.

2 comments: