It's Kung-Food All Over Again

Watched Kungfu Panda last night and laughing all the way with the big, fat Kung-Food Panda antiques. I really dig into Master Oogway's golden quote, "...you are too concerned with what was and what will be. Yesterday is history, Tomorrow is a mystery, But today is a gift, That is why it’s called the present". Very memorable and inspiring indeed! Another one is "One meets his destiny often in the road he takes to avoid it" Wowowow! I found wisdom in an animated movie! Though the "blank Dragon scroll" is a bit predictable but overall, I want to watch it again!1) I will post a pic with my McD Kungfu Panda collectible toys!
2) Haven't watch Indiana Jones IV, my friends said the movie's ending sucks. Just finished watching Superhero Movie TS too. Waiting for What's Happen in Vegas TS.

No comments:

Post a Comment