Elven Blood: Dear Friends...

Yoohoo, this is REALLY what friends for; attacking you in an online game and looted your hard-earned cash. Very the "kawan makan kawan" kan? Hehehe... Well, it's a dog eat dog world after all. It's my mistake earlier for selling off some of the weapons and armors (But I'm crying inside...) I will get my revenge someday! Yeehaa!

p/s: I'm also busy playing Spore, Unreal Tournament 3, The Sims 2 (with all the expansion packs installed), Rollercoaster Tycoon 3, and Star Wars Battlefront 2. I've abandoned my PSP for quite some time now. Huhu...

7 comments:

  1. dog eat dog?u should write it 'most disgusting creatures eat angel'....haahah..

    ReplyDelete
  2. ay, hows ur report to ur supervisor? going well?

    ReplyDelete
  3. die meeting time tuh...i tunggu 1 jam ok.kalo i tau,i sambung tido je pg tuh.tp ok gk la...i dpt full mark utk 2nd evaluation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wah, good news. cikgu maria da buat medical check up kat hukm dgn kak seery. alhamdulilah, cikgu sihat

    ReplyDelete
  5. yupyup...but now da tau the cause...high blood pressure...insyaAllah skrg mama da bersara bleh la take her own sweet time off

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh...hbp..tuh mkn kene jaga.

    ReplyDelete