My Blood Games Updates

On Elven Blood, I'm currently leveling up to 49 to go to the inner sanctum of rebel hideouts. On Blood Lust, I'm collecting all the rewards available before entering Dracul Halls. Finally, I have reached the end of the most current location updated in City of Blood and also Skies of Blood. The sweet smell of victory!And now that I've reached Dracul Halls, there's no other way out except to fight Kruz Dracul herself. And check out the only one item in shop. It can only recover +1 life! What?

3 comments:

  1. How did you get so many people in your party? I can't get any of my facebook friends to join so I am stuck in every one of the blood games (but earning a lot of gold in elven blood while I wait!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alex, we shared the same case. but after I joined some Facebook groups that recruits all Blood games' players, they started adding me as their friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found I had to leave the area and go back to a place that sold Higher level healing products for Elven blood and Blood lust, works for me. I am in the sixth phase of HELL ha

    ReplyDelete