November Update

Currently waiting for Achtung to send the pictures taken in Singapore with the digicam. He claimed we took over 400 pictures, and that's not including pictures from the phonecam. Now that's what we called camwhore! Some info I got from another trip to Singapore:

1) Who says Malaysia is one of the rudest country? D'oh
2) The MRT is very well-planned, moving almost in straight line without bending much.
3) You can catch Singaporeans running at their highest speed at the MRT interchange stations to catch the next MRT.
4) Singapore is not that litter-free country after all.
5) PSP is a common thing you see in MRT

So the next time I go to Singapore, I'm gonna make sure to stay at JB for at least a day or two. Take the bus to Kranji MRT station for less than a dollar, but you need to pass the Singapore custom, which will take almost half an hour. Then take MRT to Orchard MRT station and get the Singapore Tourist Pass costing $18 ($10 as refundable deposit) at the Ticket Office. This pass allows you to take any MRT you want. Must-visit places: Orchard Road, Merlion Park, Marina Barrage (before 8 pm!), Sentosa, Tiger Sky Tower... I'm sure Achtung will provide y'all with more details later on in his blog! (Update: Tips For 1-Day Travel at Singapore and I'm Not Singaporean)

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince movie release date has been delayed to July 2009! Waaa! This movie will serve as the bridge between the first five movies and the last one. Already can't hardly wait for the last Harry Potter movie, The Deathly Hallows! Spoilers alert for those who hasn't read the book: the Half-Blood Prince is Snape and he will kill Dumbledore, but he really is a good guy. Harry Potter will marry Ginny in the last movie and Ron to Hermione.

Currently listening to this (Note to DJ: Play these songs when I go to your club ya!): Darin - Breathing Your Love (feat Kat De Luna), Lady GaGa - Just Dance (feat Colby Odonis), Kate Ryan - L.I.L.Y. (Like I Love You), David Guetta feat Chris Willis - Love is Gone, Enrique Iglesias - Taking Back My Love (feat Ciara), Nina Sky - On Some Bullshit, Missy Elliot - Shake Your Pom Pom, Akon - Troublemaker (feat Sweet Rush), Beyonce Knowles - Beautiful Nightmare, Britney Spears - Womanizer, Christina Aguilera - Keeps Getting Better, Coldplay - Viva La Vida, Craig David - Insomnia, David Archuleta - Crush, Kanye West - Heartless, M.I.A. - Paper Planes, Metro Station - Shake It, T.I. feat Rihanna - Live the Life, The Ting Tings - That's Not My Name

My waiting list: The Sims 3, MySims, Wild Child, next Narnia movie, next Dark Material movie, next A Series of Unfortunate Events movie

7 comments:

  1. hmmm.....malas plak nk wat new post
    n.....tips perjalanan ke sana

    ReplyDelete
  2. hhahah....dh siap,
    2 post lagik
    lps nih mcm nk wat post psl pic je plak la

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow!msti best giler kan?...upload la pix kai...nak tgk ma...huhuhu...

    ReplyDelete
  5. pix suda di upload incik! dan ye, link memudahkan visitors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Greetings, super job, if I wasn't so busy with my research work I would just read your full blog. I truly must give you thanks!
    Houston Alarm

    ReplyDelete