The Love of Siam

(click to enlarge the pic and save as wallpaper)
Read about this film somewhere in the blog space, then downloaded them from the youtube. Felt compelled to watch the film because it won many awards in Thailand. Will go there when I have the time & money. But for now, let's just dream about it on bed. In the meantime, this is the lyric of one of the song from the film. Sincere and honest. Controversial? I think not.

if i say that i wrote this song for you
would you believe me
it might not be as well-written
or beautiful like other songs
i want you to know that a love song
can't be written if you're not in love
but for you i can write this song so easily

you might have heard hundreds
or thousands of love songs
they might be meaningful
but their meanings are for anyone
when you listen to this song
it is written only for you
if you understand the meaning
our hearts will be together forever

let it be the song on the way along
with only your and my voice
that we'll be together for all time
just like a verse that's in a poem
as long as you love, you still have hope
every time i feel your love shining in my heart
i can see my destiny

there are so many truths in our love
in the past i spent too much time
looking for the meaning of it
but now i know that every time you are near
that if our lives are a melody
and you are the lyrics that make my life meaningful
then together we make beautiful music
(4 stills from "The Love of Siam" after the song)
p/s: Just finished downloading Heroes ep 9 & Gossip Girl ep 11 in 30 hours. Watching a lot of flashback in Heroes ep 8 last week made me wanna watch the Season 1 all over again. In the latest Gossip Girl ep 11, I was amused with Dorotha's handphone ringtone, Britney Spears' "I'm A Slave For You". Really suits her as a maid! Haha! Very attentive detail! This is the second time Dorotha really caught my attention. It's Thanksgiving time and everything went back to normal after a lot of mess for the last few episodes.

No comments:

Post a Comment