Disney Channel

Ask me what my favourite channel is and the answer would absolutely be Disney Channel. It is my dream to go to Disneyland someday, and perhaps having my own cartoon show. I love Disney original movies and TV series, That's So Raven, The Suite Life of Zack & Cody, Cory in the House, Hannah Montana (the ever lovable Miley Cyrus), and the new Wizards of Waverly Place. The last series seems to be on top of my current list of must-watch shows. I wonder which one of the 3 siblings would get to keep his/her power into adulthood because, "Only one child from a wizard family can keep their powers as an adult. When they get older, Alex, Max and Justin will have a wizard competition against each other to see who keeps their powers into adulthood". Time to make speculation! Magic world is always fascinating!

Next update: Wadi Unung, Sofea Zahra, Awan Dania

5 comments: