Appraisal and School of Magic

Finally I have the access to another realm in School of Magic, from Celestrium to Enchanted Forest of Elystria! Next I would travel to the base of Darkstrife Mountain, looking for greater quest with bigger reward! I am also collecting all the available familiars, but not really into collecting items from the shoppe. Though it can boost my attack and defense, but the upkeep expenditure is too high and I need more income for the next familiar. I think I like the pace of School of Magic game more than the blood games because it's not a work to go around the game. A game should be enjoyable to play, not a hustle. All magicians gather up!

And in reality, I'm still waiting for my appraisal interview. Yes, I am curious to know what they are going to say about my performance but I won't mind the marks. They are the experts, so they know what I've done and what I never do. Just like when I was in the college, I do what I need to do and I don't bother about any kind of award or recognition, as long as I do what's best for me and fulfill my dreams and interests.
Am playing The Sims 2 while waiting for the third instalment to be released in the first quarter of this year! Last night I did the drunken dance I know I made some enemies. Give some space la you guys!

4 comments:

  1. When do you get to the next realm? What level? Do you know how many levels are in the game? thx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The next destination would be Darkstrife Mountain but you need to be at level 65

    Destroy the terrorizing trolls of Wizard Nomar
    Payout: 1,738,400g - 2,607,600g
    Experience: +63
    Rewards:

    * 3 tokens of honor
    * book of light
    Upkeep: 39,540g, Attack: +158, Defense: +40

    Required:
    Mana: 70, House: 65
    [1 level two water spell] level two water spell

    ReplyDelete
  3. can u tell me where can i find book of light??

    ReplyDelete
  4. This design is incredible! You obviously know how to keep a reader entertained.
    Between your wit and your videos, I was almost moved to start
    my own blog (well, almost...HaHa!) Wonderful job.

    I really enjoyed what you had to say, and more than that, how you presented
    it. Too cool!

    Here is my web page; Psn Code Generator

    ReplyDelete