Play: Rollercoaster Tycoon 3 End Note

It began on 5th March 2009, I took the quest to become the tycoon of all tycoons for all the challenges in the third installment of Rollercoaster Tycoon, including the main game and the two expansions, Soaked & Wild. I'm happy to report that I've finished the quest on 22nd April at 4.30am. These three screenshots are the proofs that I've mastered all the challenges. And now that I've got mixed feeling. Sad that my long, sweet ride in Rollercoaster Tycoon has finally ended, but at the same feeling relieved that all is over and happy that I've conquered the game! Yatta!

2 comments:

  1. Salam...hissshhhhhh...ANJANG nih...tak abes2 games...ajar lah ucu supaya boleh gila game mcm anjang gak...ucu boleh lah lupakan beberapa perkara....kannnnn...

    Happy Belated Bufday dear...

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the wish?

    ajar cane nk gile game? mania ni takleh di ajar, die kena learn from passion. hehe

    ReplyDelete