Play: Wii Sports, Mario Kart Wii and Warioware Smooth Moves

The very first time I set my eye on Wii, Wii Sports is the game that I want to play, not only because it is bundled together with the console system, but also because it is the game that really show off the potential out of Wiimote motion sensor. This the reason I bought second Wiimote too. Playing tennis, golf, bowling, boxing and baseball with family for the first time could be best described in one word, "AWESOME"! Thus, this game alone has justified me purchasing Wii. (Next justification: Should I buy these accessories or are they just simply unnecessary?)
Right after playing Wii Sports, next I want to know what it feels to drive using Wiimote. Thus, the second game, Mario Kart Wii. Yet this is not the first time I played Mario Kart. It has been one of the best driving game I've ever played, if it ever categorized as one. I've played the NES, SNES, GBA and N64 version (A little confession though, I played the emulations on PC. Hihi). And Wii version is the best so far. Tracks from previous versions are included, and how reminiscing it was to drive the same road you've been before, with better looking environment. This include tracks from DS and GCN. Unlockable characters (my favourite character is of course, Wario with his twisted personality! He is just so me!), karts, bikes, four-courses tournament absolutely make the game addictive from the very beginning. What's more, playing it using wireless Wiimote certainly beat the hell out of any other driving games out there. One thing for sure that differentiate Mario Kart from the rest are the ever glorious power-ups. It's seriously fun to be mischievous to your competitors! (Second purchasing justification to make: How about buying that Wii Wheel?)
Last but not least, the game that started all minigames craze, none other than, WarioWare: Smooth Moves! As you play along, you unlocked different locations, colourful characters, crazy minigames and various moves to handle your Wiimote. And each minigame could very well give birth to a new full-fledged Wii game I dare say. This is yet the best WarioWare version to play, and also the only game you need to feed your hunger for minigames mania!
All in all, my first venture with Nintendo Wii is a successful one, if not, the greatest investment I've done so far. Wish me luck for more Wii action and adventure I would take in the future!

Addendum: 
1. Next must-have purchases: Nintendo DSi (I.must.play. Nintendogs, Animal Crossing & Pokemon Platinum on DS!), Super Smash Brawl.
2. Next undertakings: The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, Metroid Primes: Corruption, Super Mario Galaxy, Mario Strikers Charged, Mario Party 8, Super Paper Mario, Animal Crossing City Folk, NoMore Heroes, Zack & Wiki
3. I love how Nintendo named their first-party games; from Mario, Wario, Zelda, Metroid Prime & Pokemon! Simple yet catchy!

4 comments:

  1. i want wii too..cant afford it...haha...

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's cheaper nowadays, u can get it for 800 bucks :) but the game library is not as expansive as ps2.

    ReplyDelete