Watch: Star Trek

I love space games, I love Star Trek. I love Spock and I love everything about space. When I was young, my dream is to become a space adventurer and until now, anything about space always fascinate and excite me. This movie is all about the Star Trek universe that have been created with so much details. I also love Sailormoon. :)

Next movies: Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen, Terminator Salvation, Night at the Museum 2 Battle of the Smithsonian, Harry Potter & Half Blood Prince, Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows, Ice Age 3, Angels & Demons, Hannah Montana.
Watched: Dragonball Evolution, Fast & Furious 4, X-Men Origins Wolverine, Race to Witch Mountain, Monsters vs Aliens
To Replay: Space Empires Starfury, Space Ranger, Freelancer, Freespace, Darkstar One, X3, Space Force Rogue Universe, Star Control, Parkan 2, Escape Velocity Nova

3 comments:

  1. 2 hari lepas tgk cite the sniper...haha, i'm in love with hong kong.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cinta yang baru berputik la... hehehe....

    ReplyDelete