Play: My Pet Society Rooms Current Look

My Pet Society house is still in progress and this is how they currently look like.
Welcome To The Neighbourhood!
My Evergreen Orchard
Simply Love
My Beautiful Garden
Beach Forever!
My Hansel & Gretel Kitchen
Floody Bathroom!
p/s: A lot of people asked me how to make more money out of Pet Society. Well, for one thing, I don't do hurdle race in Stadium just because I hate how random it was and the race was all but irritating and annoying. The most important thing is, I'll make sure that I stick to my daily routine to always visit the first 77 Pet Society friends especially after 8 am (Malaysia time) because that's when all visiting history is reset. Currently I'm working hard to get more money to re-decorate my home to be as perfect as I could. How perfectionist!

2 comments:

  1. arigato gozaimas! hehe. ni pun lom decorate abis lagi. nak wat bilik tidur, bilik konsep roman, kitchen, dining room...

    ReplyDelete