Play: The Sims 3 Extras

I've been able to download the second town, Riverview for my Sims 3 game and I'm so happy! Although currently I don't have time to play The Sims 3 because Pokemon Platinum occupied my time very much these days, but I want to try living in Riverview ASAP.
I've just visited The Sims 3 official site this morning and it surprised me to find these three new apps. The first one is SimSocial (http://simsocial.thesims3.com/popup), a webgame developed by the same guy who created my favourite turn-based life simulation game titled Kudos. At the start of the game, you get to create-a-sim similar to The Sims 3 game complete with choosing the name, skin color, hairstyle, clothes, five traits and lifetime wish. When you start the game, you will be greeted to a sleek game user interface design which look suspiciously similar to an iPhone. As in Kudos, each day you can pick one activity after going back home from work, whether to spend your time alone, with your friends, attend classes to increase your skills, or to find another job. There's the attributes system that will monitor the development of your Sim and inventory system for you to store stuffs bought in the game.
The second one is SimSideKick (http://www.simsidekick.com/), an app that accompany you surfing the web, and react to whatever sites you are on. Not really useful and fun as SimSocial.
The last one is SimFriend (http://simfriend.thesims3.com/). The concept is unique and subtle. Pick one sim to be your "online" friend and they will e-mail you, asking you advices on relationship, career and friend. Your answers will determine their decision. In return, you'll earn achievements.
All in all, my most favourite game of all-time, The Sims is certainly heading for brighter future and being the best invention of the century!

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's what I was exploring for, what a material! present here at this blog, thanks admin of this web site.

    Feel free to visit my blog :: Music Clips

    ReplyDelete
  3. My spouse and I stumbled over here from a different web
    page and thought I should check things out. I like what I
    see so now i'm following you. Look forward to checking out your web page for a second time.

    Also visit my site ... mw2 aimbot

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the admin of this website is in fact working hard in favor of his site, as here every data is quality based information.


    Feel free to visit my site :: Youtube Bot

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was suggested this blog by my cousin. I'm not sure whether this post is written by him as no one else know such detailed about my difficulty. You are incredible! Thanks!

    Stop by my site; reset password

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's perfect time to make a few plans for the long run and it is time to be happy. I've read this
    put up and if I may just I desire to recommend you some
    attention-grabbing things or tips. Perhaps
    you could write next articles referring to
    this article. I want to read more issues about it!


    Feel free to surf to my webpage; pastries recipes and procedures

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete